The law is everywhere. But how do you make sure it is on your side? Verstegen can help entrepreneurs in the SME sector and organisations in the non-profit sector with legal advice, for example in the field of corporate law, employment law, landlord and tenant law, and contract law.
Our fields of expertise include:
- Choosing the right legal structure for a company.
- Issues associated with the status of legal entities and private partnerships.
- Deeds for a general partnership, limited partnership, or professional partnership.
- Mergers, divisions, and takeovers.
- Dissolution and liquidation of a company.
- Bankruptcy law.
- Agreements between the director and principal shareholder and his or her company.
- Finance agreements, such as current-account credit facilities, loans, assignments, and the establishment of pledge rights.
- Lease agreements for both movable and immoveable property.
Interested? Want to know more? Contact Jan van Neerbos now for a no-obligation explanation of the issues or to make an appointment.
|Mr. Jan van Neerbos RB